Any advice on Web Hosting market?
A common query about best windows hosting:
I’m looking to start a Web Hosting business aiming at SOHO/SME businesses and aiming B2B prospects.
I have a good idea on how I wish to run the business and it’s infrastructure – I’ve got 4 years in the Web industry under my belt so I do know quite a bit.
1. What’s the best/preferred place to read up on Web Hosting marketing trends and where I can read about possible niches and successful markets.
3. Any great areas to target possible leads? (I’m thinking of direct mailing, surveys, questionnaires, forums)
I understand there is a lot of competition out there for Web Hosting. But I strongly feel that I can become successful with the right leads and market direction.
I appreciate all help and advice given!
Answer: Warning! Using unreliable Windows hosting can leave you devastated. Web hosting is one of the most important part of your online presence and can mean the life or death to your business.
Before we give you an absolute answer, these are seven features to look for in a good web hosting. An excellent hosting:
- has knowledgable Live Chat to help you clear your confusion about which hosting plan is right for you,
- lets you try their service for free or at very low price,
- gives unlimited diskspace,
- offers unlimited bandwidth,
- has easy-to-use Site Builder with more than 4500 free website design templates to choose from,
- has Application Vault to quickly install apps like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your business require.
Try to read any review that says Hostgator sucks. Most of them probably tried to abuse the generous resources given by Hostgator. HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $0.01 (you need to use the special coupon ). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Exclusive Discounts on Hostgator Hosting Plans
Click the coupon below try Hostgator Plesk hosting for almost free. Today HostGator is having a 20% off sale but we got a better deal for you. Just enter SERVERHOSTING in the coupon code field when you buy any HostGator hosting plan and you’ll get it for 25% off!
Warnings about Hostgator
A word of warning – Hostgator may not be for everyone. Shortcomings of Hostgator include:
- No free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $10 or less. HG chargers $15 for a domain name.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost.
To be honest, no web hosting service is perfect. If you are still unsure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable.